- Indera Mills Performance Thermal Bottoms are thick, comfortable and WARM. Supremely insulating! Since 1914 Indera Mills has been making top-quality clothing to embrace the American lifestyle. It's all about creating medium-activity garments to keep you warm, goose-bump free and comfortable in the cold and extreme cold. Whether you're trekking through the woods in search for your trophy on a frosty day, ice fishing or working a long shift outside in the dead of winter... you'll feel just right all day long with this name brand stuff. Machine wash / dry. Imported. 65/35 cotton / polyester blend; Thermal knit traps and retains body heat; Full cut for a comfortable fit; Shrinkage controlled for lasting size and shape. Stop the shivers, order now! 23476
- SHRINKAGE CONTROL FABRIC - 65% Cotton 35% Polyester - Thermals knit traps and retains body heat for warmth
- RELIABILITY IS WHAT YOU WANT - On a colder day when you are headed out for a walk or hike put on these thermals for that extra protection from the cold!
- HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION LONG JOHN UNDERWEAR with exceptional value is what you get from Indera.
- FULL CUT FOR A COMFORTABLE FIT - Waist Size Small = 30/32 Medium = 34/36 Large = 38/40 Extra Large = 42/44 2XL = 46-48
We are a 4th generation family business founded in 1947. We started our first internet businesses in 2007 and have shipped just under 800,000 customers thru our various websites and sales channels to date. We believe in honesty, value and customer service. Thanks for the opportunity to earn your business!